Meet the Indice Board Members and Executive Team
Founded by Aaron Brown and James Hamond, Indice’s innovative executive team has impressive backgrounds in engineering, business and product management.
In 2014 Aaron and James were joined by Pixelworks co-founder Allen Alley who was the spearhead for a successful Series A funding round and the relocation of Indice’s headquarters to Portland, Oregon.
- Pixelworks co-founder, former CEO and Chairman. Lead Pixelworks from founding to IPO (NASDAQ: PXLW) in 3 yrs, with $1billion sales in 1st 10 years.
- Former General Partner at Battery Ventures
- Multiple IPOs
Non-Executive Board Member
- Proven experience in Global Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering and Business Process Management
- Senior Officer with 1st and 3rd fastest growth semiconductor start-ups. 3 IPOs.
- Current Board of Directors for Vital COnnect, Advisory Board(s) of ClariPhy Communications and SiTime Corporation.
Non-Executive Board Member
- Lead Pentium 4, Pentium 3, Pentium II, and Celeron development programs at Intel
- Founder of fabless semiconductor company, Stexar Corporation (now part of nVidia)
- Currently technology advisor to Elon Musk’s Space X
Aaron J Brown
B. Eng Hons
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
- Navigated Indice from a start-up to a profitable, growing technology business in the last 5 years and has extensive experience in business management, new product development and product marketing.
- Experienced lead and IP development engineer with extensive patentable product development and commercialization experience.
- B.Eng (Electronics Hons First Class – RMIT University, Melbourne
James B Hamond
B. Sc, B. Eng
Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder
- Developed, patented and commercialized Indice’s core technology based on research into high speed adaptive neural networks.
- Extensive research in various high tech fields such as power control, embedded and robotic systems.
- B.Sc and B.Eng included study at Purdue University
Chief Operating Officer
- Former Pixelworks CEO and COO
- Former Vice President Avnera Corporation
- Former Vice President Trident Micro
- Extensive experience in CEO/COO executive with private and public fabless semiconductor businesses.
Dr Robert Batten
PhD – Electrical Engineering, MSEE, BSEE
VP IC Product Development and Technical Fellow
- 15 years of experience in the design and conception to development and delivery of new technologies.
- Held architecture and product development positions at Avnera Corp and Azuray Tech.
- Multiple patents in power control and signal processing systems.
- BSEE Walla Walla University, MSEE Washington State, PhD Oregon State. Dissertation: Adaptive, Wideband Analog-to-Digital Conversion